Thursday, December 18, 2008
Thanks to Suko for giving me the Honest Scrap award. Here are 10 honest things about myself:
1. I am very gifted at the fine art of belching on demand.
2. I have taught the skill to my children.
3. Hubby can't do it. We tell him it's because it's genetic.
4. I maintain that the ability to burp properly prevented me from experiencing heart burn while pregnant.
5. I'll quit blogging about burping any time now.
6. Blogging about burping beats blogging about weight loss -- especially when you haven't been losing weight.
7. It also beats thinking about Holter monitoring results that weren't normal and wondering what could be wrong with my heart.
8. Sometimes I do really well Pollyanna-izing about my health challenges.
9. And sometimes I am just sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
10. Time spent with my dog always takes my mind off my troubles.
at 1:20 PM