Thursday, December 18, 2008

Honest Scrap


Thanks to Suko for giving me the Honest Scrap award. Here are 10 honest things about myself:

1. I am very gifted at the fine art of belching on demand.
2. I have taught the skill to my children.
3. Hubby can't do it. We tell him it's because it's genetic.
4. I maintain that the ability to burp properly prevented me from experiencing heart burn while pregnant.
5. I'll quit blogging about burping any time now.
6. Blogging about burping beats blogging about weight loss -- especially when you haven't been losing weight.
7. It also beats thinking about Holter monitoring results that weren't normal and wondering what could be wrong with my heart.
8. Sometimes I do really well Pollyanna-izing about my health challenges.
9. And sometimes I am just sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
10. Time spent with my dog always takes my mind off my troubles.

3 comments:

Suko said...

Great job!

I knew your list would be a humorous one. (At least most of it--I hope you're okay.)

Now you can proudly display your award, 'cause you're an Honest Scrapper, Christie!

MizFit said...

why have I ALWAYS wanted to be able to do that!

my daughter could.
can.
at the age of 2.5 she started :)

Flashlight Girl said...

Keep a stiff upper lift and all that, okay? I'm with you on the weight loss issues. Gonna tackle that one about February. Still thinking about it. . . Good luck with your heart. Hopefully it can be resolved soon. Luv ya!