Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Book is Coming to This Blog . . .

Don’t look now, but I’m posting a serialization of the book I hope to someday have published: I’m Not Your Slave – I’m Your Mother: Parenting Wit and Wisdom From the Trenches.

There are five chapters, each with approximately eight essays. (I’ve selected 40 of my best columns from my three years of weekly self-syndication.) I’m hoping to post a new essay on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I’ll title them something like . . . Trenches / Chapter One / Truncated Title. You get the idea.

As I’m hoping to run this same material past future prospective publishers, please give me feedback on what you think. And feel free to share my blog address with whoever you think might enjoy hearing another parent’s perspective from the trenches.

Enjoy your summer!

Christie

No comments: