5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Watch my two little nieces -- Sarah and Holly
2. Launday, laundry, and more laundry
3. Water outdoor flowers
4. Mow the lawn
5. Write up our travel itinerary for my parents
5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. Swedish fish
2. Cinnamon bears
3. Popcorn (buttery or carmel)
5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Pay tithing.
2. Race in a stock car at Rocky Mountain Raceway
3. Buy a hot air balloon and learn to fly it -- hire a crew.
4. Donate $10,000 to my favorite local charities: CAPSA, The child and family support center, our city's library (or a county-wide library system if it flies), The Humane Society. (What are your favorite local charities?)
5. Fly with my hubby and kids to Tokyo, Japan and introduce them to my host family.
5 bad habits that I have:
1. I can burp on demand and I've taught the skill to each of my own children and a few neighborhood kids as well.
2. Having unrealistic expectations of people. When they don't meet them it leads to impatience on my part. (Will impatience always be my nemesis?)
3. I can be loud and obnoxious.
4. Sleeping in instead of getting up to exercise.
5. Interupting others and completing their sentences for them -- an impatience problem again.
5 places that I have lived:
1. Cache Valley, Utah
2. Tokyo, Japan (I was an exchange student for a summer in high school.)
3. Blackfoot, Idaho
4. Albuquerque, New Mexico
5. College Ward, UT (twice)
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Berry picker at the Blotter berry patch. (Also at Zollinger's fruit farm.)
2. SnowShak shaved ice maker.
3. Credit manager, accounts payable, head of the plumbing department -- Cantwell Lumber.
4. Bagger, checker, front-end-manager at Macey's grocery store.
5. Family Manager -- my current position.
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I burned my tongue on a curling iron -- checking to see if it was hot. It was. (age 14)
2. I speak fluent pig latin and even put that on a job application. I'm sure that's why they hired me at Macey's.
3. I was raised by very strict parents. I'm not as strict as they were.
4. I like my freckles.
5. I love being in front of an audience of almost any sort.
I'm tagging: Julie, Nan, Alison, Heidi and DeeAnn. (That means you get to post a 5 Things entry on your blog -- or e-mail it to me.)